The Poisoned Ink Well

Thursday, October 31, 2002


One more thing, to the elitist bitches that live in Baton Rouge, proceed cautiously to your glass houses, as the rock throwing and mud slinging will begin, shortly. The villagers are gathering outside your stately mansions and another Huey Long ain’t far behind.


{{{{{{{Understand that dignity is an important part of my nursing and theme of my existence. I don't believe in Karma because if there were Karma then I would have received the same competent care that I have provided to others, but then I have to admit since giving birth to my son at Earl K. Long (before I became a nurse) that I have always used their poor standards of providing health care as an example of how not behave towards my patients. After tending numerous births in another state I realized that it was not normal for the nursing staff to curse at you while in labor ( to the staff on duty at Earl K Long in 1987; I am not a fucking bitch (your words) and I will never shut the fuck up). If Baton Rouge produces snipers, taliban members, and serial killers then maybe, just maybe, they need to look at the way they treat women, children, minorities, and members of the working class.}}}}}}}}

Home